The Belkiz Feedaway is a cardboard portable feeding chair that can be used for temporary situations or where space is at a premium. It is cardboard, for toddlers up to 20 months of age up to 20kg who are away from home. Ideal for temporary and commercial use, making it suitable for travelling and visiting where there is no baby/toddler feeding chair. The Belkiz Feedaway is safe, strong and stores away in a tiny space. Ideal for mobile and modern lifestyles.
Belkiz Feedaway is ideal for parents, grandparents, friends and family on holiday, weekends away or sleep over’s.
Feedaway is made from recycled Visy cardboard, and comes with its own 3 point safety harness and recycled cardboard carry box that is strong enough to withstand the rigours of travel by car, train or airplane. Feedaway also fits in a large suitcase. The Belkiz Feedaway and carry box can be recycled after use.
The Belkiz Feedaway is economical, safe, easy to assemble temporary feeding chair that is environmentally considerate.
Feedback from customers and focus groups have shown that the assembly time for the first time is between 15-20 minutes, while as the second time its up to 7 minutes and the third time once you know how to assemble it without the instructions, it is only around 3 minutes.
Belkiz feedaway has incorporated several sustainable design principles:
– Recycled cardboard is used in construction and all cardboard components can be 100% recycled after use
– The packaging box is made from 100% recycled board and can be completely recycled after use
– Feedaway is cut out of ONE sheet of cardboard to minimise waste
– Feedaway is Australian made from Australian materials
– Feedaway international: will be locally produced from local materials to minimise transportation footprints.
– A non toxic food coating is used so that Feedaway can be cleaned
– Feedaway has no frills to keep materials and energy consumption to a minimum
– Feedaway is lightweight so it is better for transport and fuel usage by user or distributor.